CHS Honors for Students
Caldwell High School
November 5, 2018
Attending: GC Seebach, Mindy Theobald, Treasurer Hall, VP Gaydos and Secretary Snyder – President Schehl was in for a short time, then out to another meeting.
Minutes: approved by the group
Treasurer’s Report: Interest of $.21 and $18 added, one Book Reimbursement paid since the last meeting to Chris Hupp, paid Dairy Queen $96 to continue to give awards for Student of the Grading Period, paid $66.16 to Secretary Snyder to getting envelopes and stamps for fundraiser mailing.
No Admin Report- other than GC printed, folded and stuffed the membership brochure in readiness for tonight’s work meeting.
- dropped check to the DQ for another year of gift certificates for Student of the Grading Period
- Secretary will email an updated Teacher’s Grant application template so GC Seebach can print it and more membership brochures to put in all high school teachers’ mailboxes if any should want to apply for all or partial amount of the $500 offered as Teacher Grants to be used by March 2019.
- Ask grant earners to write an article for the newspaper on how the teacher grant helped their classrooms.
- Labeled, stamped and sealed all but the elected officials' envelopes- Secretary will obtain the new names for the positions filled this year. GC Seebach took the prepared envelopes for mailing from the front office.
- Secretary to send Teacher Grant Application template to GC for HS teacher mailboxes in office area
- Who volunteered to ask grant earners to write up an article?
- Who volunteered to write an article to promote our group and find our replacements for the next 20-25 years?
Next meeting January 7th, 5:30 PM… submitted by Secretary Snyder