Attention all students interested in Dual Enrollment Classes for next year!


     If you took the Accuplacer, or if you were “exempt” from taking it because of your stellar performance on either the PLAN Test or the ACT, your next step is to fill out an application for Zane State College.  Ask for a “Dual Enrollment Program Application” in the guidance office.  Once you’ve filled it out, return it to the guidance office so we can complete the back of the form and send it in for you.

Articles View Hits