I have enough money saved for college,” said no one ever!

Seniors & senior parents:  Have you ever heard of the FAFSA?  This is an acronym for Free Application for Federal Student Aid.  This is the form you need to fill out after you’ve done your taxes to qualify for grants and loans.  Even if you think you will use other sources to pay for college, you will need to fill it out if you are seeking scholarship money from the college itself.  There are also a few scholarships that ask for a copy of this form before you can receive the money.


Articles View Hits